Please Sponsor Me (and Cesca and David and Sepha!)

I promise a bumper update next week but I have been SO busy it's ridiculous.  In fact I don't promise it for next week because I am away this weekend and then off to Cardiff for a hen do the following weekend, argh!

Anyway this is just a quick post to say that tonight I am flying up to Inverness and tomorrow I am getting a bus down to Fort Augustus, then walking all the way back to Inverness!!! It's 45 miles over three days and I will be joining David and Cesca who are walking the 1,111 miles from Lands End to John O'Groats.  I am really excited to be joining them and hoping I don't get too bitten by the infamous midges, or gain too many blisters!  David and Cesca are raising money for Crohn's and Colitis UK, and so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and try and raise money too.

If you'd like to sponsor me/them/us, you can do so by clicking on this link.  We're camping along the way, so having to carry all of our stuff and currently my bag weighs a ton...so it's going to be pretty hard!  I'll have a blog post all about it when I get time to write one up!

Fingers crossed for good weather and no plagues of midges!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30

Yoga

End of year roundup