Disaster strikes!

I have done the stupidest thing I have ever done.

I have left my laptop in a cab.

I am SO annoyed at myself.  It is so unlike me.  I got two cabs home today as I stopped off at a furniture warehouse to look at a cabinet for the office so have left it in one of the two, or at the warehouse. I am hoping I am imagining remembering my laptop on the floor of the first cab, and I have actually just left it at work.  I have made calls to both cab companies so they know I lost it. 

Hoping to God it turns up. Argh!!!! On the positive side, at least I got this far without losing it. Two more days left.

In an entirely unrelated matter, I started Breaking Bad last night.  Two episodes in and I don't know what the fuss is about. Is it a slow starter?

Comments

  1. You complete and utter wally! Hopefully being the type of country it is and what how you've found the people so far, it will turn up. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga

30

End of year roundup